Share current knowledge, refresh treatment skills or discuss patient treatment protocols - these are only a few examples for contents of a CRAFTA®-study group. On this page you will find a list of certified CRAFTA®-therapists who are leading study groups.
What is a CRAFTA®-Study group?
Study groups are a periodically meeting for all physiotherapists, speech- and language therapists, dentists, who are in the CRAFTA®-educational program and working with the concept.
What are the contents of the study group?
- CRAFTA®-treatment skills are repeated an methods are discussed
- Related to the concept thinking is trained
- Preparation for further courses and correction of already learned treatment techniques
- Preparation for the certification exam
- Patient examples will be discussed or patient treatment will be evaluated
- Neurobiological knowledge of the head-neck region will be refreshed and “updates” will be discussed
- The current evidence of the neuromusculoskeletal assessment and treatment will be integrated
- Information on activities and courses of CRAFTA®
Who may participate?
The only requirement is an absolved basic course part 1.
For all participants there will be a fee charged, please contact directly the organizer.
Who is leading a study group?
Our certified CRAFTA®-Therapists lead these study groups.
The requirements are:
- Accreditation points up to date
Where and when does a meeting take place?
In the table on this page the certified CRAFTA®-therapists who are the group organizers are listed, as well as the location of the group. If you are interested please contact the organizer directly through e-mail.
|Name of the certified CRAFTA®-Therapist||Where||Phone|
|Leitung Regionalgruppe: Bernd Gotthardt
Praxis B. Gotthardt, Arzt, Rheingaustr. 22 2161 Berlin
|+49 30 89748684||@|
|Helene Moser - Praxis Helmos
Effingerstrasse 6 - 3011 Bern
|Bern (Switzerland)||0041 031 381 50 00||@|
|Physiotherapiepraxis Kerstin Giese und Annette Schmidt Ansprechpartnerin Kerstin Giese||Hamburg (Germany)||040-20944996||@|
|Georgios Tzoutzomitros||Heidelberg (Germany)||06232-990122||@|
|Magda Bogucka||Łódź (Poland)||+48 500 237 277||@|
|AGILPHYSIO Privatpraxis für Physiotherapie Marisa Hoffmann||Mainz (Germany)||06136-925825||www.agil-physio.de|
|Lars Kroschewski||Singen (Germany)||+49 7731 1371 1||@|
|Zbigniew Wronski||Warszawa (Poland)||+48 508 338 446||@|
|Konstanze Wagner||Zürich (Switzerland)||044 255 36 17||@|
|Kristina Leppich||Karlstadt (Germany)||@|
|Bernhard Taxer||Graz (Austria)||@|